Vlog Ep.251 – Become a Brownie! – http://tinyurl.com/BrowniesRule
Online Store – http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ Twitter – http://twitter.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Instagram – http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown1
✩ Blog/Website – http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ FaceBook – http://facebook.com/stalkbenbrown
✩ Tumblr – http://mrbenbrown.tumblr.com
Costa Rica is beautiful! I can’t believe I’ve never been here before! I think it’s already my new favourite place 🙂 epic sunsets, which I’ve been told are pretty normal around here! Hope you guys are amped for the next couple of weeks 🙂 x
Check Surf Inn Hermosa –
Tweets by Surfinnhermosa
‘Carousel’ by Kyogi
SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/kyogi/kyogi-carousel
∆ MUSIC NEEDED! ∆ If you have a band or know a band that would like exposure I’m always looking for licence free music for my vlogs! Please get in touch here! – http://facebook.com/stalkbenbrown
Shot on Canon PowerShot S120, Canon 5D mk3, GoPro Hero 3
FAQs – for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions … 🙂
– How old are you? – 28
– Where do you live? – Surrey, UK
– What hair product do you use? – VO5 Re-Work
– What do you ask for at the hairdresser? – The ‘Ben Brown’
– Why do you spend so much time in South Africa? – I love it there & my GF lives there!
– When did you start kayaking? – When I was 8 years old.
– What size penny board do you ride? – Big one, the Nickel
– What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress 🙂
– How do you make money? – Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
– Do you ship Work In Progress clothing world wide? – Yes!
– What editing program do you use? – Premier Pro CS6 on Mac
– Did you go to university? – Nope, everything I know about video is self taught.
– Will you be going to the Olympics? – Hopefully if they introduce Marathon Kayaking into the Olympic program 🙂
– Can you tell me where you get your t-shirts printed? – The answer is in one of my vlogs…
– What steady cam do you use? – A really cheap one from ebay.
– Why aren’t you training for kayaking anymore? – I see new opportunities everyday, I’m just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that’s YouTube & Film.
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary massively, sometimes 2 hours sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Check my ‘Ask Ben’ Video! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egH8APZhRNo
P.s. I love my subscribers 🙂 xx